Photo Jamboree( pho·to jam·bo·ree )
- noun: a gathering of photographers, guided by creative principles, celebrating photography, fellowship and the creative life.
…“The Photo Frontier’s annual Photo Jamboree is a real hoot!”
- synonyms: festival, shindig, hoedown, fiesta
Hosting A Photo Jamboree
If you can’t make it to an official ‘Frontier Jamboree‘, we encourage you to host your own (aka ‘Fellowship Jamboree‘). Not only is it fun, it’s a critical step on your path to enriching you life through creativity and fellowship. Here’s how you do it!
- Designate a time and location to meet for the Photo Jamboree. Here are a few tools to help you organize it (links to tools).
- Whether it is gathering around the campfire or meeting at a local pub, all Photo Jamborees end with the exchange of stories and good will while sharing food and drink.
- Share your photos and tag them #PhotoJamboree
- Official Jamboree Host Kit – If you’re a member of The Photo Frontier Fellowship, make sure to contact us and we will send you an official host kit. In your kit will find a patch to designate yourself as the Fellowship Jamboree Leader. Fasten the patch to your camera bag, strap, shirt or hat.